Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy August. (: I just came back from the Block with my friends, and it was lots of fun. I got a magazine with advice from Taylor Swift (YAY ^^) and a birthday card for Noel. Hehehehe. Tomorrow's Noel's 16th birthday! She's so cool. (; Hahaha.

Well, the Block was fun. I got to take a few pictures inside Pacsun until one of the workers told us we couldn't do that. That made me sad. The pictures we got were funny though. Daniel and Song are so silly. (: Hahaha. I got some pictures of Nina and Patricia (CUTIE <3), and Nina's posing! Hehehe, what a model! It was fun. We should have taken some photo booth pictures, but I need to save money. Heehee.

I wanted to put a music video for Nickelback's newest single, "If Today Was Your Last Day," but Youtube is being a "Stupid Ugly." Hahaha, oh well. Look it up yourselves, it's a good song. (;

Dude, I'm sunburned from the Block. I've got a tan. ): I was so pale from staying inside all the time... Hahaha, oh well! It's summer. (;

xoxo, phoebe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you at Noel's party :P I'll post up pictures so find them on my Blogger<3