Thursday, August 6, 2009

I gave my blog a makeover, again. I think I need to add more pictures here, it's so boring if there isn't anything to see. Everyone loves pictures.
So, good morning. I'm going to Megastudy today, which I'm not really excited about. It's okay, I need to study hard for school. I feel so bad because I'm so good at wasting time. I need to learn some time-management skills so I can finsih my APUSH assignment PERFECTLY and start off my junior year with a bang! (;
Hopefully you guys are having an awesome summer. I love the month of August! I'm going to be 16 soon. I'll try my best to make 16 the best year ever. Well, I think that's all I'm going to say for now. I think once school starts, more posts will be popping up on my blog. I hope you have fun reading them!

XOXO, Phoebe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how both you and I are excited for Junior year<3 We MUST stick together this time! <333

Anonymous said...

NVM, pictures are on MySpace :x