Monday, July 27, 2009

Good afternoon everybody. Wow, it's definitely been a while since I've written. But it's okay; you probably needed the break because my posts were way too long. Hahaha. I've had a lot of time on my hands.

Well, I've been staying at home most of the time. I go out every once in a while, so I don't become a hermit or anything. I went to Cue with Holly and Nina last Friday, and then our family went shopping. I got some clothes at Forever21, but it's getting a little bit more expensive. Probably because of that new tax. How depressing. Oh well, the clothes I bought are very cute. (:

I just finished studying for the SAT. I need to study hard so I can go to a good college. (: Yay! Hahaha. But the math section is so hard. I look at a problem and all I can think is, "What?" * Sigh But it's okay. I'll pray to God and hopefully He'll help me. Hahaha.

Well, I should probably go eat lunch now. I'm having such a relaxing summer. Hope you guys are having fun. Byeeeee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, silly phoebe<3