Monday, July 13, 2009

Oh my gosh, I just found out that Crystal has a blog! Maybe she'll read this (: Hi Crystal! Hahaha. Well I'm talking with her on the phone, and we had a very nice conversation(: It was very soothing and comforting to talk with her. Thank you Crystal! hahaha.

Summer has been so great. I've never felt more content. But I mustn't get too comfortable... junior year is coming up and I need to prepare. Pray that I will work hard! Hahaha.

Well I don't have much to say. I think I need to tone up (; hahaha. Yeah, I've just been hanging out at home most of the time. I need to go summer shopping... haha, maybe get a dress and wear it one day :O it could happen! Hahaha. I told Dae that I'd wear one once a week every summer, but... I haven't worn one. LOL. I'll go looking for oneeee (: I haven't found any I liked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You havent posted a blog in forever! And I thought II was behind! Hahaha. Anywho, I cant wait for Junior Year<3