Monday, June 1, 2009

Mmm, I don't have much time to write. It's so late, my parents might scold me for typing up a blog entry.

Well, I'm stressing out about school. My grades are so mediocre :( I need to bring them up before school ends or I might not even get into the colleges I want! I guess now's the time where the pressure starts building up. Hopefully everything will be okay.

It's June 1st, but it doesn't feel that special. Just another day. Everything's pretty relaxing and chill, but I think I get annoyed at my parents way too easily. Oh well, I have to keep trying and be understanding.

I made a Zinch thing. Hopefully that can help me out some :)

http://www.zinch.com/captainxphoebe

Here's a christian song that I absolutely love :) I heard it during winter retreat, 2008 I believe. It seems so long ago, but I can still remember how I felt during that time. I was so happy to meet new people and encounter God. I love retreats :)

No comments: