Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm glad that writing a blog entry has become habit. I feel weird whenever I don't write one up. Hopefully this trend will continue :)

I'm stressing out so much because of school, but it kind of sucks because I don't really have anyone to talk to. Some of my friends have their own problems, so I don't want to bother them with mine; my other friends seem to be off in the distance somewhere, so I don't really talk to them; I have other friends, but I don't really want to talk to them about it because they're more in the "Acquaintance" genre... it kind of feels like I need to hold it in. Well, not hold it IN. I can always talk to God :) But lately I think I've been forgetting he's there because I'm too wrapped up with all this crap surrounding me. *SIGH I think I should start writing in a journal again. It's nice to compare how you were in the past to how you are now. Besides, it'll be refreshing and I'll feel so much better. I probably shouldn't even be complaining anyway. My mom said "This is the life of a high school student." At first I just dismissed it, but I realized she's right. I shouldn't complain. I should just work harder. Junior year's probably going to be a lot worse, so I should suck it up :) Yayyyyy.

I'm feeling a little blue about the whole distant-friends thing. I probably shouldn't even worry about something so trivial, but it does make me a little sad to think that we're not as close anymore. But it's okay, at least we're still friends, and hopefully we can grow closer once again :) Hahaha.

Well, I should probably just leave it at that for today. My mom always gets annoyed when I'm typing because of the clickity noises the keyboard makes. I promise I'll write in here soon, and I want to start writing in a journal again :) Hopefully I'll be as consistent in that as I am consistent with these blog posts.

xoxo, phoebeeee

1 comment:

Bao Panda said...

I'm glad that blogging has become a trend for you. It seems that I'm seeing you less and less nowadays. Its a good way for me to keep up with the going-ons in phoebeland.

blahhh high school is quite a bother. and yes, junior year is called hell year for a reason. i seem to be facing the same problem, becoming distant from my friends. its okay, though. summer's coming up and when you're free of the burden of school, you'll feel better =]