Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wow, I still didn't put up pictures from my camping trip on here. Oops. Oh well, I'll put in pictures from other people's cameras and then you'll think they're cool and awesome (: Hahaha.

I have some cool news to report. Today I was elected Vice President for the Fellowship Club at school (: I'm so excited! I hope I do everything okay. I'll work hard! Hahaha. The club is pretty small, and it reminds me of SCAC. Hopefully it'll grow some more and we can get more people to learn about God (: Yayyy. So join if you go to Bolsa, got it?

I cut my hair too. It's pretty short. Well, Noel didn't see much of a difference. Hahaha. I don't think it looks that great (the lady ALWAYS cuts my bangs too short) but it'll grow back (: I've got that Pantene 'Beautiful Lengths' conditioner that will hopefully help my hair to grow. Hahaha. Yay Hair!
I think I'm starting to feel a bit more chipper than I usually am. Looking back at my other entries, I noticed that I felt kind of blue a lot of the time :O I think this year was one of those years where I could 'mature'? Hahaha. It felt like I went through a lot of growing pains this year, but I'm getting back on my feet and feeling a little bit happier every day. I think reading the Bible with Sam is helping me out a lot. I'm reading Pslams with him, and they really focus on giving God your everything. I hope I can be that kind of person (: I want to depend on God for EVERYTHING, from my triumphs to my failures; my insecurities and my hopes, my friends and family... I know I can depend on him; it's just a matter of learning how to do it, I guess.

I don't know if I should join cross-country or track next year. My coach is sort of being a jerk. I was thinking of joining only cross-country next year and that's that. I don't want to do anything else. I don't know why, but I think I'd like it better if I ran on my own. I feel too competitive if I run with someone else. I feel mean. I just want to be able to motivate myself and make my mindset SUPER POSITIVE! 'I can do it!' Hahaha.
Well, that's it for me. Should I make a Twitter thing? :O Hmmm.

xoxo, phoebe

1 comment:

Bao Panda said...

=O congrats on VP!

too bad i couldnt go to the meeting, the lunch line was ridiculous, especially with all the people cutting =/

no worries, cupcake. i'm not exactly close to god, but i'll put in a good word for you the next time i talk to him. =]

twitter is pretty fun if you have unlimited text, cuz that's how you're probably gonna post stuff on it.