Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm back from Casper's, and I'm so tired and grouchy. I just gave my dad attitude, and I feel kind of bad.

Dad: Phoebe, your stuff's in front of your room.
Phoebe: I know.
Dad: Put it away, okay?
Phoebe: Okay.
Dad: Make sure you put it away.
Phoebe: I know.
Dad: Don't leave it out there.
Phoebe: I KNOOOWWWW!
Dad: Put it away.
Phoebe: Fine.

I should have been more patient, but come on. He kept on repeating himself even after I got it the first time. I'm not deaf; just grouchy,

Well, I'm also kind of pooped. I'll write more about the trip later. It was definitely fun and chill, and I got some good pictures. There aren't a lot, but I'll borrow some from the other members in WAC :) The food was great, the hikes were fun, and the games were HILARIOUS. I even learned some Vietnamese ;)

I'm going to go take a nap, but before that I'll put my stuff away. I'll write more later!

xoxo, phoebe

No comments: