Friday, May 22, 2009

I know it's late (Already 12 in the morning!), but I just wanted to get a quick entry in before I go to bed :)

Well, Sam and I have this new system going. We call each other every night and read the Bible! We're currently reading Psalms, and I think my favorite one so far is Psalm 15:

Lord, who may dwell in your sanctuary?
Who may live on your holy hill?
He whose walk is blameless
and who does what is righteous
who speaks the truth from his heart
and has no slander on his tongue,
who does his neighbor no wrong
and casts no slur on his fellowman,
who despises a vile man
but honors those who fear the Lord,
who keeps his oath
even when it hurts,
who lends his money without usury
and does not accept a bribe against the
innocent.
He who does these things
will never be shaken.

This is the kind of person I want to be :) The Bible reading thing is going okay, but I think I need to spend more time MEDITATING on it instead of just reading it. Hopefully I may become this kind of person after years and years of practice, and I know God will help me :) Hahaha.

Tomorrow (or today, I should say) I'm leaving for Casper's Wilderness Park! It's one of the best trips of the year for those who are in WAC, and I'll be sure to take as many pictures as possible and post the best ones on here :) You'll be able to get in on all the fun!

Oh, and attention to all! Luau will be cancelled if we don't have enough ticket sales by Wednesday ): So even if you're on the honor roll thing, go to the bookstore and get them! We need to get 200 tickets sold and we're not even close! Luau is the best dance of the year and it would really suck to see it get cancelled ):

Well, that's all I'm going to type up for now. I am so pooped, and I still need to get a few things ready for the trip. Good night, sweet dreams :)

xoxo, phoebe

No comments: