Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yum, food :) I like food. Hahaha. Well, today I had lots of fun! Because today was Cathy's birthday, we all went out to Yogurtland for yogurt! Pastor Peter bought it for us :) He's so nice, and sometimes I feel bad because he's always paying for our stuff. Thanks so much Pastor Peter :)Wow, I already used three smiley faces, hahaha.

Well, this morning I went to church and Sam and I led praise as usual. I think we picked too many songs though, because Daniel seemed tired :P Hahaha, sorry Daniel! Let's see, after that was Pastor Peter's sermon. He made us write down some answers to some questions that were very interesting. Then we ate church food which was pretty good but I didn't finish all of it. Isn't that weird? Usually I finish it all, but I guess I didn't feel like it today. Then we went to Yogurtland! I definitely finished all of that, hahaha. It was sooo good! On the way to Yogurtland, everyone in Pastor Peter's car (Noel, Daniel, Joseph, Me, Song, and Alfred) played ABCD! Noel hits so hard! >____< Hahaha, my hand was so red! Then when we were done I fell asleep because I went into a yogurt coma. Hahaha. It was so much fun! But then I had to go home...and Song and Noel came with me!

We hung out, read some magazines, did some homework (which I'm still finishing now), went on Myspace, and it was cool. Noel left early, but Song stayed until 7, and we had a fun time :) I'm so glad that I'm getting to know Song better! Hahaha.

Today was a happy day! I like happy days. Hopefully God will bless me with more to come. I want to read His Word more, pray to Him more, and rely on Him with my whole heart. Yay! :) Hahahaha. Okay then, well I'm going to go. I'll write on here soon!

xoxo, phoebe

2 comments:

Bao Panda said...

oh wow, you seem so enthusiastic about god. and yogurt. i remember when we went to the "new" yogurt delight place when it just came out. good times hahaha.

somewhere along the way, i've become skeptical of god's presence in life. i wonder why...

i hope you have more happy days like this one, cupcake =]

Anonymous said...

awww, bby guhh` i am soo glad you had a great day!

i wish i could relate to you when you talk about God, but i can't. im not a very religious person, and my family isnt so religious either.

keep your head held high and stay positive, chica! im sure you'll be having many more happy days (: i love you<3