Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wheee, I love Taylor Swift! She's my role model :)

Yay! I finally got the video on here! Hahaha. Now you don't have to copy and paste and stufff. You can just watch it on here! :)

So I went to church yesterday and it was so much fun! I love ' What Were You Thinking? ' ! It's the best game ever. Thank you to Pastor Peter for introducing the SCAC Youth Group to that game :) Next time I will DOMINATE. Hahaha.

Mmm, next week I'm going camping with WAC. We're going to Casper's in San Juan Capistrano, and hopefully it'll be a lot of fun. I'll try my best to stay safe and take really good pictures so you guys can see all the fun I had :) It'll be a blast!
Then the Friday after next I'm going to the luau at my school. Sam's coming to, so we're gonna do our famous 'sam&phoebeee ' dance. If you're going, you can see it. All the boys and girls love our dance ;) fosho! I'll take pictures then too.

These last few weeks of school will definitely keep me busy. Now I know what college I want to go too. It'll be hard, but I'll study hard, get good grades, and stay positive! I'm going to see if I can get into UC Berkely, but if I can't, then my next choices are UCLA and UCSD! ♥ Wish me luck!

Well, that's all I'm going to say for now.

xoxo, phoebe

2 comments:

Bao Panda said...

mmm i remember when i used to have that much fun at church. show me that game sometime, yah?

this last month sounds pretty hectic for you. *gives cookie*

no worries, this summer will probably be awesome =]

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh<3 that video is freakin cuteee! (:
OH UCSD is such a gorgeous school! its HUGE and they even have jamba juice HAHAHA. :P