Thursday, May 14, 2009

I took the AP world test today. It wasn't as bad as I feared. Hahaha. I freaked myself out. I'm not sure how I did, but hopefully I did okay. Hahaha. I was supposed to meet up with a friend today during lunch, but the stupid AP testing cut in at lunch time, so by the time I got to my locker he was gone :( What a bummer. Hopefully he's not mad or anything. I'll make it up to him. Hahahaha. Here's the ling to a song by Taylor Swift. I like her music so much, and this video is very cute! ♥ It's called "You Belong With Me." Sorry I couldn't put the video on here; I don't know why it's not working :( Well, watch it anyway! It's super cute :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGWE3hwJ21U&feature=related

2 comments:

Bao Panda said...

told you you didnt need my luck. ;D

i hate when school gets in the way of friends.

Anonymous said...

YAY for your AP test not being so hard rofl!
im sorta kinda back from my short hiatus ^___^<3