Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hellooo(: I'm typing this blog post with my brother's new laptop. It's his birthday today and my dad bought it for him. I'm so jealousss. It's not even like he needs one. He freakin' took the computer my friends made for me as his own because my dad decided to put it in his room. Now he gets a new laptop? Grrr. I want one too, but it's okay. I'll be patient(: Hahaha. At least I can get my own computer in MY room instead of his. I can do whatever I want. This might make typing blog posts a lot more convenient. I hate having to go to my dad's room all the time.

Grr, I felt very grouchy this morning. My dad and brother and I went for a jog this morning, and my brother made me feel even MORE grouchy because I thought he was acting bratty. I was so annoyed. But it's okay, I'll just try to forget about it while I clean my room.

My camera's broken ): So sadd. I'll just have to take cool photos with my cool phone(: Well, I'll write later. I feel bad for using my brother's laptop for my own use. The next time I go on blogger, I'll be typing from my own computer(: Later.

xoxo, phoebe

No comments: