Monday, June 29, 2009

Okay, so my computer's not in my room yet. I'm using my dad's computer(: Hahaha, how funny. But I've got a whole schedule on what I'm going to do today. I've got lots to do on my agenda:

1:00 PM - Work on APUSH summer assignment
a) Make a prewrite for the intro paragraph of my essay
b) Start on map 1 (make an outline AT LEAST)
c) Memorize ten presidents

2:00 PM - Study for the SAT
a) Go over problems missed on diagnostic test
b) Follow study plan in the book

3:30 PM - Practice flute(: doo dee doo

4:30 PM - Study for APUSH
a) Write notes for one chapter in book
b) Answer questions in the back of chapter

5:45 PM - Flute Lesson

Phew, I've got a lot of stuff to do. I just won't think about it until 1:00 PM(: Please pray for me so that I won't get distracted. I need to concentrate. This is all to get really good study habits and to turn myself into a nerd for junior year. I wanna go to Berkeley! Top 4%~ I hope I can do it! Fighting(:

So far my summer has bene pretty relaxing. Just staying at home and chilling. Right now I'm all alone at my house, which is very nice. I still get scared sometimes because I'm afraid that somebody might break in or something, but not as much as I used to. Now it's just very comforting. I feel so comfortable. Wheeeee(: Hahaha.

Well, I'm going to stop here for now. Hope you guys are having an amazing summer! Here's a song by Taylor Swift and Colbie Callait called "Breathe". It's so beautiful and sad! I love you, Taylor! (; hahaha.

No comments: