Tuesday, April 28, 2009

These past few days have been SO stressful. My grades slipped a lot during third quarter, and my mom was so disappointed. Now she's nagging and bugging me all the time, and it just gets on my nerve. I guess she does have a point though. If I want to get into the college of my dreams, now is not the time for my grades slip. I'll work hard this quarter to bring my grades back up to what they were, and hopefully it won't affect me negatively. It's gonna be hard work, but I'll try my best not to let my family down.

We've got our race against La Quinta tomorrow! I'm not feeling too excited about it. Right now it's just kind of blase. Hopefully I'll get my spirits up by tomorrow, and be pumped to kick some Aztec! :) I'll try to remember to take pictures, and then put some of them on here! It'll be super cool. The last race of the season before Prelims and Finals, so hopefully Bolsa will win!

This swine influenza thing is freaking me out! I'm scared that my family and friends might get it. My mom's become super anal about it too. She told me that I have to wash my hands frequently and take a shower as soon as I get home. I haven't even taken my shower yet because I was at Noel's house for an English project, and now I've got chemistry to finish and history to study. Maybe I'll take a quick one before I start, so I'll be energized and ready to go! :) But I'm scared that this disease is gonna grow into a pandemic! Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but there's no harm in being super cautious, right?

My friend Gabby came back from Texas or Corona today. She's so tall! Well, she's shorter than me but she grew taller. Welcome back Gabby! :)

Sorry I don't have anything interesting to report. This post is just a brief overview of my day. Now it's time for me to hit the books once again. Hopefully I'll get enough rest for tomorrow's race. Wish me luck! <3

No comments: