Saturday, April 25, 2009

Good evening <3 I got two of my cavities filled today, and the right side of my mouth is still a little numb. The left side of my mouth hurts too. (sidenote: never try to eat food when your mouth is numb. You end up hurting yourself.) I need to take better care of my teeth. I just want check ups and that's IT.

Friday night was such a blessing experience for me. Noel and I were the only ones who showed up at church last night and that gave us the chance to be open and free with Pastor Peter. I think with that night I grew a little bit closer to God; my focus kind of cleared up. I never really felt that honest with any other pastor before, and it was such an eye-opening experiences. It felt so nice to open up about things that I wanted to keep to myself. I even realized some feelings I didn't know I had. It may sound cliche, but I think the Spirit was really there that night, and I'm glad. I think I'm starting to grow more attached to my church like when I was in junior high, and I'm definitely excited. I'm ready to try and seek Him again! :) Wish me luck!

I went to Megastudy today too, and it was my last day there. I'll be going back in the summer, but lately I've been so overwhelmed with other school activites that I never really made the time to be consistent in attendance. I've definitely learned a lot there, and hope to continue learning and being school-smart! :) It was definitely fun playing hangman with Mina, Joseph, Harry, and Andrew; I hope to see them all again this summer! And maybe Scarlet will be there too! It'll be lots of fun, and I bet it won't feel too difficult when I have my friends there with me.

Today my dad left for Korea, and he didn't even tell me. Or maybe he did; he said that he told me in the morning, but I don't remember because I was really tired and grouchy. I hope he has a safe trip. He's coming back next Saturday, and I'll miss him. I think I need to grow closer with my family. My mom's probably really disappointed in me because my grades had fallen so much this past quarter. I'll try my best to make her proud of me again, and hopefully get all A's by the end of this semester! :) I'm not a quitter, remember? I'll learn to study hard and do the best I can in all I do, so that this coming junior year I can do very well. Go Phoebe! Yay <3

Well, I just wanted to write down how these past few days went. Writing in my blog is very refreshing. Hopefully this feeling will last throughout the summer. I promise you guys that I'll try very hard to regularly publish posts about everything that's going on, and hopefully I won't bore you to tears :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you have quite the goals for you. i know you can reach them, though (: i believe in you ^___^ i love you and sort of envy you for your determination, phoebe. i want to be as motivated as you are to reach my goals. like i said, i AM doing better this quarter than i was last quarter. i even got an 81 on my algebra 2 test on monday! i was so happy cos i got a 40 on the one before that. *sighh* my grades are gradually rising, but it takes time and i'm happy im making progress. im soo proud of you and your progress in everything too<3