Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oh, and I just wanted to share a small part of some lyrics by 3oh!3 from their song "Don't Trust Me". The rest of the song isn't that great, but I REALLY like the bridge.

Shush girl, shut your lips.
Do the Helen Keller, and talk with your hips.
I said shush girl, shut your lips.
Do the Helen Keller, and talk with your hips.
I said shush girl, shut your lips.
Do the Helen Keller, and talk with your hips.

^_________^ I love that part of the song! It will never be erased from my brain.

2 comments:

dae lee said...

fae!
you've been updating a lot. that is reason for celebration. you still owe me that kalbi!

Anonymous said...

>__> this dae person mentioned KALBI! haha (: i love that shizz! (;

anywho, i dont really like the song. well i like their song "starstruck" ohh did you know the symbol they do with their hands is a GANG SIGN?! people in colorado do it foo! haha, julia told me -___-;;

<3