Thursday, April 23, 2009

Look at us sophomores! :) No one can do it like we do it!



Today we had a meet against Los Amigos, and of course, our Matadors won! Why would we want those Lobos to pass us? Girls Varsity won 87 to 32, Boys Varsity won 65 to 62. Next week is our meet against La Quinta, and we are going to dominate! Let's kill 'em Matadors! >:)

Today was the first race I've run in a pretty long time, and my mile time was 7:10. That's not that great compared to the times I got when I first started out. Coach told me that "I ran scared." I didn't get it at first, because that's not even a coherent sentence. But on the ride back to school, I think I got it. Maybe I was thinking too hard about how I should run, and it felt so weird to be running on a track for a race again. I could have gone faster, I could have passed the girl in front of me; but all I was thinking about was finishing and not having to worry about anything else. That was my bad. But I'm ready for my race against those La Queer girls next week. I'm not scared! :) Our girls are gonna stomp them to the ground.

No comments: