Friday, June 19, 2009

Yay, it's summer! (: Sorry it's been a while since I've written in here; I was really busy with finals and EVERYTHING! I think I did well in all my classes, EXCEPT Algebra 2~ ._________. (sigh) Oh well. LOL.

Well, today I'm gonna hang out with Song and Noel and Kenny! We're gonna go to Cue's. How fun will that be? LOL. I've never been to Cue before, but it looks like a lot of fun. FINALLY I get to have one of those sticker photos. heehee.

Mm, I thought we'd be going to the beach today with the church, but I guess Pastor Peter is still really sick ): I kind of wanted to ask him via email if we were going, but then I thought that would sound kind of rude... so I guess we're not going. LOL, it's okayyyy. I still get to go to the beach tomorrow because of the track bonfire. I'm making kimbab for everybody! My mom needs to help me though... I need to make a LOT of kimbab! LOL. I hope she helps me...if she doesn't then I'm screwed. O_________O

Well, summer so far has been really relaxing; and it's only day 2! Yesterday, it felt so good to wake up without an alarm clock. I woke up at 8:20. This morning I woke up at 9:15. I slept late last night (: hahahahaha. But I guess all good things must come to an end, because I have to go to a tutoring place over the summer~ But it's okay! It's in preparation for my junior year, and the SAT, and I need to improve my study habits. Wish me luck! Help me to study hard (:

I think I also want spend this summer becoming closer to God and having a stronger relationship with him. I think I lost a lot of it this year because of school, but I'm ready to pursue Him wholeheartedly! Please pray for me so I can become closer to Him and learn to depend on Him for everything (:

Wow, this is a long blog. Hahaha. Well, I'm kind of scared about the future. Or, my future. What college will I be accepted into? Can I get into the colleges I want? What will be my major in college? What about a job? What if I get out of college, what will I do? My head is filled with so many questions, I don't even want to think about it. But I guess it's necessary, so hopefully I will be accepted into very good colleges, I'll get a good job, I'll find a major I love, and hopefully my future will be bright! Please pray for me about this too (:

Well, I think I've bored you enough with this LONG AND BORING post. Hopefully you guys will have an amazing summer, and I'll make sure to keep you guys posted on what's going on with me (: I love you guys!

xoxo, phoebe

No comments: