Monday, April 20, 2009

School's almost over! June 17th is the last day of my sophomore year at Bolsa, and it's kind of weird to think about it. I'm going to be a junior this September. I feel old and young at the same time, which makes me feel awkward and lame. I feel really conscious about what I do, which I think makes me even more awkward, so I end up feeling even weirder. But it's all okay I guess, because summer's coming up in about two months! There's a lot to do for summer vacation: the bonfire for the SCAC YG on June 19th, hangouts with all my buddies, and I'm probably going to study a lot, thanks to my mom. It's okay, I'll try my best in all I do, so that I can be number one! That's the spirit! :)

There are two more track meets this next one and a half weeks before the season's over, and it's against Los Amigos and La Quinta. I don't think I'll do very well because I haven't been running for a really long time. But it's okay, I'll try my best to run as fast as I can, and maybe I can get a 6:40 minute mile or something. It sucks that I just had to get injured this season, because I started off really well. But next season I'll work hard too, and maybe by senior year I can be in the league championships with Holly, Sotelo, Yuri, and Claudia! :) Just maybe.

I read Song's blog and she wrote she was watching Legally Blonde. I want to watch that movie too! So I'm gonna go watch it on Youtube, because I'm a Youtube addict.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE BACK TO BLOGGING?! YAY<3