Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mmm, I'm feeling so icky. I never realized what a brat I can be. My mom, dad, and brother probably get REALLY sick of me because I've always been so grumpy at home lately. I'm always like, GAHH! LEAVE ME ALONE! Well, at least I could reflect on myself and not make excuses. Now's the time to change. I want to change. Yes I do :)

Yesterday I went to the Fellowship Club meeting at our school. I remember wanting to join last year, but when I went in the room it was kind of still. Nothing was really happening. So after five minutes of waiting I just left. But yesterday Elaine asked me to go with her, and I did. I felt shy and awkward throughout the whole meeting, but it's nice to know that there's a place to talk about my faith. The club is pretty small, but it wasn't too unexpected. I got to listen to a lot of people talk about why they were a part of the club, and share a little bit of their history, and it was pretty moving. I don't know why, but even though it was my first time there, I felt secure enough to share with others. Too bad there wasn't enough time. It was definitely nice though. I think that maybe this club will help me to grow closer to God along with the Word, prayer, and help from my friends :) Besides, the advisor (Mr. Fry) seems like a very intelligent person, and hopefully I can get a lot of guidance from him.

Tomorrow's the Finals for track. I'm not running of course; I didn't even make it to Prelims! But I'll be helping out, and hopefully our track team can do its best! Go Bolsa! :)

It seems like a lot of people I know are having guy problems :( It sucks big-time. But hopefully we won't have to worry about guys too much and we can just worry about other things that are a higher priority. I need to focus more on God, I know that much. Please pray for me, or help me, so that I can become a better person! :)

Well, that's pretty much all I'm going to write. I don't think I should even be up now. I've got a lot of things to do tomorow, and I want to get them done! :)

2 comments:

dae lee said...

ew. guy problems? you shouldn't bother yourself with things like that miss.
xP

Anonymous said...

- i thought IIII was the only one being a total grump at home, lol! oh well, ive got to change my anger issues ;___;
- fellowship club? could this be what you need to become closer to God? i hope so, cos then you can feel more whole and happy (:
- GO BOLSA! haha (:
- ohh boy, you do NOT know how much trouble guys can be. i mean, i love my boyfriend/bestfriend, but we argue a lot -___- its only cos we're both the jealous type, how sad! HAHAHA (x oh well, things are getting better, most definitely. all ya'll need to just forget boys and think about school and sus familia! (: <3